Tuesday, November 29, 2016

Detroit Radio: David Mueller, Accused Of Groping Taylor Swift, Talks

David Mueller
David Mueller, a former KYGO 98.5 FM Denver morning host who has been accused of groping Taylor Swift at a 2013 meet-and-greet is speaking out for the first time, according to Fox411.

Mueller was fired from his radio job after Swift said he lifted up her skirt and inappropriately touched her butt. Mueller has denied the claims and filed a lawsuit to clear his name. Swift has since countersued.

Mueller explained his side of the story for this first time publicly on WKQI 95.5FM's "Mojo In The Morning" Tuesday.

"I've never had my day in court. I've never been inappropriate with a woman in my life," Mueller said. "I want my reputation back."

According to Swift's deposition, Muller "reached up under my skirt and grabbed my a-- right when I was having to pose for a photo."

Mueller also responded to a a photo that a judge had sealed per Swift's request that leaked online earlier this month of the alleged incident.

In the photo published by TMZ, Swift stands between Mueller and another woman at a 2013 meet-and-greet. Swift has her arms around Mueller and the woman. The former DJ appears to have his right hand behind her lower back, possibly on her butt.

However, Mueller said on the radio show he did not behave inappropriately at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment