Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Las Vegas Radio: KPLV Flips To Adult Hits As 'The Mountain'

iHeartMedia/Las Vegas has announced that KPLV 93.1 FM The Party has dropped Top40 in favor of Adult Hits branding as "93.1 The Mountain," playing the best of the 70's, 80's, 90's and 00's.

With the flip KPLV welcomes David Black from KDZA Z107.9 FM in Colorado Springs as APD/air talent. He will be known as "Mountain Man Dave" as he hosts throughout the day for the new format.

"I'm very excited for the next chapter in my career with iHeartMedia in Las Vegas. I would like to thank Glynn Alan, JoJo Turnbeaugh and Chris Pickett. Being that I've spent my life in places that have that a thing called "winter" I am most looking forward to the heat," said David Black.

Las Vegas Regional Senior VP/Programming JoJo Turnbeaugh added, "I am very excited for all Las Vegans to get a new radio station that plays everything they want to hear, including some of those guilty pleasures."

KPLV 93.1 FM (24 Kw) Red=Local Coverage Area
KPLV's air talent will all remain in Las Vegas. Roxy Romeo will now move to Real 103.9 and Johiah Hall will now be the morning show producer for Sunny 106.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment